Unfurnished Or Furnished Apartment - How To Present Your Rental Property In The Market?
When you are letting your property in the market, you are always keen to attract reliable tenants in a quick time. Whether your property is old or new, presenting it to the market in a perfect manner will ultimately pose a great impact on the people who are searching for rental properties.
Tenants circumstances also vary so as do of landlords thus, it is not necessary that what works best for one may also work the same for another. Therefore, here come the two conditions in which your property can be marketed. One is presenting your rental property in a furnished way and the other one is offering it in an unfurnished way.
Before making any decision on the same, it is worth speaking to the professionals to get a market overview.
Offering A Furnished Property - Is This Really Worth It?
One of the great benefits of this type of property is that people can move in a straight way without worrying about bringing the furniture. These properties in general, offer high-end interiors and appliances as well as attractive mod cons.
- Depending on the location and demand, it helps in renting the property in a quick time.
- These properties attract a wide range of tenants such as young professionals, those from overseas and 'lifestyle renters' who are looking for the best rental properties in London.
- Based on the standard of fit out such as high-end, luxury rentals crockery, cutlery, towels, bedding, and top end furniture, these rental properties usually obtain better amount when rented.
Offering An Unfurnished Property - Is This Really Worth It?
These kinds of properties are a good option for people who are looking to commit a long-term tenancy, personalize a rental home, bringing their own furniture - and interior decoration tastes - with them.
- As you are responsible for insuring tenants' furniture, this option helps you save a good amount in furniture expenses.
- As tenants usually rent for a long-term in this kind of property, it gives the landlord a complete peace of mind as they don't have to worry about searching for new tenants from time to time.
- Another important benefit of offering an unfurnished property is that you do not have to replace tenant's items that are damaged.
To furnish or not to furnish is a question that can only be answered when you have thoroughly researched about the property location. Consider the factors of both type of properties and make an informed decision so that it can lead to good earning from your rental property.