Ongoing Delay In Possession Of The House - Do These Things Right Away To Sort It Out!
Admin August 03, 2018
- Pending approval from the municipal corporation or any kind of dispute.
- The developer is facing financial issues and the bank has also refused to fund the project further.
- Ask for the compensation - If the builder is constantly delaying in giving you the possession of the property, you are entitled to ask the builder for the compensation. This can only be done by ensuring a clause that governs compensation right at the time you enter into any agreement.
- Law is always there to help you - When you want to purchase a property for sale, you do have a right to file a complaint against the builder on the grounds of deficiency in service. A home buyer can even file a case if the possession is delayed just by a day.
- Refund Rights - Make sure to add a clause in the agreement at the time of purchase that complete refund will be provided if there will be any case of deficiency of services for a very long duration.
You Need to Login First for Comment