Essentials for an Effective Rental Ad - Attract Your Tenants with Good Marketing
Admin May 04, 2018
- Quality Photos - Advertise the property on websites by highlighting its best parts is a necessity. Including one picture of each area makes the ad more appealing. Take pictures when there is proper lighting as good qualities pictures attract more number of tenants.
- Monthly Rent & Required Security Deposit - Including the exact rent or the range you are little flexible with is important for making the ad more effective and to let your rental property in a quick time. Also include how much amount you require as a security deposit. This is a good thing to get in contact with the potential renters only.
- Lease Period - Lease agreement should always be clear to your tenants. Simply state the month of lease and any other policies related to that agreement so that there is no confusion between tenants and landlord.
- Utilities Included - Always be specific on what utilities you are providing and at which cost. Are they included in the monthly rent or you will charge extra money for them should always be clarified?
- Pet Policy - Make your pet policy clear
in your rental ad and specify what pets are allowed in your property so as to
prevent misunderstandings or conflict in the future.
You Need to Login First for Comment