Very Good Sized One Bedroom Flat in the Luxurious Fulham Riverside Development
Live Luxuriously on the river in Fulham
(24 hours concierge services, Open air and indoor gym, private manicured gardens, river front cafe and lots more)
(Save hundreds in agents fees! No Agent fees or any other type of hidden fees)
1 bed furnished riverside apartment in the luxurious newly built Fulham Riverside Development, available from January 22nd 2017.
710 Sq. / Ft. (One of the biggest one bedroom apartments in the development)
£450 per week (£1950 pcm), 1 month deposit which will be held in a proper DPS scheme. (Deposit Protection Scheme)
- 1 ample sized double bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons including dish washer.
- 1 Ultra Modern Bathroom
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- The flat also has a private terrace/courtyard for entertaining guests.
- Fully furnished.
- 24 hours concierge service
- Sainsbury’s right next door
- Walking distance to local transport links, Imperial Wharf station is less than eight minutes walking distance and Wandsworth road station is less than twelve minutes walking distance.
- On site indoor gym
- Open air gym
- Riverfront cafe
- The flat has a large private courtyard.
- Manicured gardens
- Apartment also benefits from Fulham Broadway Station and Tesco Express nearby.
- Open air ping pong tables with river views
- Open air chess tables with river views.
A bright 1 double bedroom apartment for rent in new Fulham Riverside development. There is an open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen, with an ample sized master bedroom.
There are landscaped piazzas, a waterfront café, podium gardens, and concierge services, there is also a gym onsite.
The development is a short walk to the popular Kings Road and Wandsworth Bridge Road, offering an abundance of high-end retail as well as some of the capital's finest restaurants and bars.
The new Imperial Wharf rail station is less than eight minutes walking distance and provides quick links to Clapham Junction, Shepherds Bush (for the Central line and Westfield shopping centre) and West Brompton (District line) and Wandsworth town station is less than twelve minutes walking distance.
The River bus service at Chelsea Harbour Pier provides transport during peak hours to Putney and Blackfriars Millennium Pier.
|Type of offer:
||Offer for rent
|Type of building:
|Energy performance of buildings:
||A - exceptionally efficient
|Off street parking:
|Suitable for family: