This site uses cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.

WARNING: Be aware of scammers. If deposit or rent is asked upfront, it is a fraud. Do not send any deposits prior viewing of the property and verifying of the landlord.


How can I sell or rent my property?

Admin      April 17, 2017

When it comes to making profit out of you property there are basically two ways to do it. First is to sell the property, which will give you a onetime profit. Secondly we can rent our property at monthly or yearly basics, this will give you a stable income and the property will remain yours.
There are many reasons to sell your property. You want to move into a new location or you are interested in buying a new, more profitable property. To 
sell a property without estate agency you have to pay tax, i.e. Capital Gains Tax when you make a profit out of it. You generally don't need to pay taxes when you gift a property to your marital partner, civil partner or charity. Taxes are generally applied to business assets.

You will need to calculate the gain whether you have to pay the Capital Gain Tax. The gain will be basically the difference between what you pay for the property and the amount you got when you sold it. In some scenario the market value will determine the gain. If you want to sell rental properties London UK, but you are a non-resident then you have to pay tax on the profit you had made on it. If you jointly own the property you need to figure out the gain in order to share what you own. You can deduce the cost by improving the cost of work like including a maintenance cost and decoration cost. You can get a rebate on your tax if the property was your home or business assets. You can also use different website to calculate the Capital Gain Tax.

Tax reliefs are applied if you want to sell property that is used for business purposes. If the reason of the business is to buy and sell property then your Capital Gain Tax is negated. There are special rules for partial company?s property worth 2 million pounds and more for calculating the tax. If you are a resident of UK and you want to sell overseas property then you have to pay Capital Gain Tax.

Going without estate agency in UK you can market the property for sale or rent free of cost at our websites. You can upload picture of the house, its plan of designing and attractive features to make you property look more bold and beautiful. So that the viewersget attracted to your property, hence show interest in buying yourproperty. You can choose from packages so that your listing will get more views. In this way you can save a lot of money without consulting any estate agency.

To sell your property you have to select the type of ads you want to place (like you want to sell or rent your property) then you have to select the type of property (flat, house, office, etc.). Upload photos and an overview, and upload the exact address of the property. You can set your privacy option also. Your advertisement will be posted without any delay. This is a more advanced way to sell your property without estate agency intervention.


You Need to Login First for Comment